As an organisation, you may apply for either Voting Membership or Associate Membership:
Voting Membership is open to organisations that meet the following criteria:
- Has aims and objectives that include the representation of the opinions of consumers and sections of the community on health matters;
- In practice represents and/or is capable of reflecting consumer opinions;
- Does not act primarily as the representative of professional, provider, or “for profit” and such like interests;
- Has a membership open to consumers and/or consumer organisations who can be elected to the governing body of the organisation; and
- Fully supports the aims and objectives of HCNSW.
Organisation Membership Application
This application is for use by organisations that wish to become an Associate or Voting Member of Health Consumers NSW. If you are applying for Voting Membership, please ensure eligibility by checking the criteria outlined below and attaching your Aims and Objectives or Constitution document.