For health services
Health Consumers NSW can assist health services in developing and improving their consumer and community participation through:
- Providing training to staff and health consumer representatives about consumer engagement
- Working in partnership to design and implement tailored responses to your consumer and community engagement needs
- Recruiting and training health consumer representatives to sit on your boards or committees
- Providing resources, tools and information on consumer and community engagement
- Providing informal support and information.
The following additional services are available to our members: