Evidence shows that consumer involvement in health care leads to safer and higher quality health care services and better health outcomes.
How can we help you?
- Provide training and support to build your capacity to be a Consumer Representative
- Match you with a health organisation, research organisation or committee that is looking for consumer representatives with your range of skills and experience.
- Provide you with resources and tools.
- Keep you up to date about the latest in health consumer news and views through our e-newsletters, online news and social media channels.
- Introduce you to other Consumer Representatives and people working in health services for ideas exchange and mentoring.
- Introduce you to our online community where you can connect to other health consumers.